Logistics is the part of the supply chain practicewhich executes and controls the flow and storage of goods, services and related information from the point-of-origin to the point-of-consumption in order to meet clients' requirements.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Logistics infrastructure and processes improvements
• Outsourcing - warehousing, transport, distribution, etc.
• Stock holding location and inventory deployment
• Inventory management - modeling, policy, application
• Freight - multi modal transport (land, air, sea) optimization
• Delivery, distribution and "last mile"
• Warehouse operations excellence
• Territory planning, channeling, Service Day Assignment (SDA)
• Distribution fleet design (FTL, LTL)
• Systems support
• Define and apply Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Customer service - Service Level Agreement